Gap NZ Home
NZ Essentials
Gap Year Ideas
Working Holiday
Your Questions

ORDER FREE BROCHURE | about GYTG | contact our team | write for us  

Gap Year New Zealand :: your questions :: How do I find permanent accommodation?

How do I find permanent accommodation?

Much like the UK, there are lots of flatmate ads in the local papers so you won't have a problem shacking up with some Kiwis or other travellers. There is also the option in the cities to stay in university accommodation or you could try the hostels which provide long term options. Best thing is to talk to other people when you arrive!

Other Questions...

What are the hostels like?
Should I visit both the North and the South Island or are they the same?
Can I get a second working holiday visa?
Does New Zealand have good beaches?
Is New Zealand good for hiking?

view all questions >



  Popular Pages: Gap Year Jobs | Working Holiday Visa | Gap Year Companies | Recruitment Agencies © Gap Year Travel Guide 2008