Gap NZ Home
NZ Essentials
Gap Year Ideas
Working Holiday
Your Questions

ORDER FREE BROCHURE | about GYTG | contact our team | write for us  

Gap Year New Zealand :: your questions :: What accommodation should I stay in?

What accommodation should I stay in?

The most common form of accommodation for backpackers and gappers are youth hostels. But don't worry its not the old UK style with bobble hats and weekly chores! Hostels in New Zealand are full of facilities - most have internet access and TV rooms and some even have cinemas, bars and shops! You can view some of the options by looking through our accommodation section.

Other Questions...

Should I take my gap year in Australia or New Zealand?
What is the driving like in New Zealand?
What is New Zealand night-life like?
How much are flights to New Zealand?
Does New Zealand have good beaches?

view all questions >



  Popular Pages: Gap Year Jobs | Working Holiday Visa | Gap Year Companies | Recruitment Agencies © Gap Year Travel Guide 2008